Q: Why the SampleCode doesn't run successfully?
1. First, ensure that the data used in sample code and the license were put in the specified place.
2. Check whether the least privilege configures completely. Click the permissions page in the AndroidManifest.xml node, and add the following Uses Permission:
3. Whether add the paths of the tools and platform-tools folder in android-sdk-windows to the environment variables.
4. When the amount of data used in the SampleCode is large, you should check the SdCard capacity. If the capacity is not big enough, you should extend the SdCard capacity first.
5. Sometimes the SampleCode doesn't run, you can uninstall the sample code first, and run it again.