In recent years, city gas users and indoor gas facilities are rapidly increasing, which gives rise to more gas safety risks. To facilitate the safety management of gas in cities, SuperMap utilizes digital twin technology to create a “Gas Safety All-in-One Smart Defense” application that integrates display, monitoring, early warning, and disposal and provides a systematic, intelligent, and digital smart safety guarantee and service system for urban gas safety.
Gas Safety All-in-One Smart Defense System
Consolidate the structure and build a city gas safety base
1. To establish a "one warehouse" of gas data. According to unified data collection and exchange standards, a gas data warehouse is established to promote data resource interaction, inter-departmental data standard docking and system interconnection, and facilitate efficient collaborative management of different departments, systems, and regions.
2. To draw “One Map" of pipe network simulation. According to the gas pipeline data and the spatial base map of land planning, an accurate pipeline network map is drawn. Utilizing IoT, big data, GPU acceleration algorithms and other technical means, the system creates a virtual image of the city and superimposes it on the physical space of the city based on the existing spatial data and creates 2D and 3D resource layers. These means combine the virtual and the real, supporting the twin interaction and one-map overview of gas pipeline network simulation.
3. Build “One Platform" for system integration terminal management. Combined with the data warehouse and pipe network simulation diagram, operating on the mobile terminal and PC terminal, to improve the efficient utilization of core data value results, and carry out the decision analysis and real-time regulation of the whole process of integration of gas supply facilities. It conducts overall monitoring of real-time equipment, equipment assets, personnel and vehicles, business processes, data scenarios, and emergency management application scenarios, assisting gas emergency command "directly to the scene", providing a common platform for video browsing and interaction of various departments.
Real-time monitoring to perceive the real-time situation of urban gas safety
1. Visualization of dynamic monitoring. Based on the geographic information system, the real-time visual monitoring of pipeline gas gate stations, field stations, pressure regulating stations, valve wells, third-party construction sites, gas filling stations, etc. is carried out to detect potential safety hazards in time. At the same time, the front-end sensing system of the underground pipeline network visually monitors the location, distribution, and gas concentration of the gas pipeline network. Through the real-time collection of data of network, station, household flow, and pressure, it perceives pipeline network abnormalities in real time such as sudden changes in flow and pressure, and timely and proactively issues an alert notification.
2. Intelligence of gas line inspection. Based on the spatial location distribution of gas pipelines, the system formulates line inspection tasks, evaluates the quality of task completion through the matching calculation of personnel real-time location data and line inspection tasks, and optimizes the line inspection management workflow. At present, the mobile terminal patrol has been launched. When the front-end staff finds an incident, they can ensure that the terminal data is more accurate. It enables the APP to submit the problem form and report the map, photo, and sound when the incident occurred with one click.
3. Digitzalization of terminal management. The system binds the user who installed the gas alarm device with the equipment. User information, equipment status, and other data can directly establish a ledger, and gather the platform terminal, enabling users to directly check the gas pipeline diameter, material, pipe age, and other information, and at the same time display the real-time condition of household gas alarm, the gas concentration value, risk prediction monitoring data. By digitalizing the terminal and building a backup ledger regularly, there could be a basis for the security guarantee.
Improve the mechanism and optimize the safety management of urban gas
1. To classify gas warnings. The system conducts research and analysis according to the accident type, urgency, development trend, and degree of harm, divides it into five early warning standards from high to low, and implements labeled and graded management of responsible departments. When an accident occurs, through platform instructions, the emergency response levels corresponding to different types of accidents at all levels of early warning levels are selected and transferred to the corresponding sponsoring department and co-organizing department.
2. To improve the emergency coordination system. Through the system platform, one-key direct calling can be realized, and by integrating applications such as video conferencing, remote monitoring, and image transmission, multi-party resources can be coordinated and dispatched, and the deployment of emergency support resources such as emergency teams, vehicles, materials, and equipment can be achieved in real time.
3. To improve the gas alarm mechanism
Supported by the front-end gas alarm and the center-end big data cloud computing platform, the warning can be conducted in various forms such as on-site alarm, mobile phone text message, phone notification, mobile APP push, etc. It can report abnormalities at any time, so that the gas leak can be quickly informed to people even when there is no one on-site.